Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Songs I Listen to When Angry

Haha, well, I didn't have a good day today so I thought this would make a good first blog entry, a music entry describing my mood. Don't worry, everyone! More variety of entries are coming soon! :)



Painkiller - Judas Priest


Normally, when I'm angry at one particular person (not hate) I love listening to this song by a classic heavy metal band. The song talks about a hero, or savior, who rises to save humanity from the brink of destruction. lol, and I just love picturing myself as that hero and destroying that threat to mankind, which makes me feel powerful. A lot of the people who do get on my nerves tend to think they're better than me, but I like to prove them wrong in my own head by listening to this. Heh.



Stay Away - Nirvana


One of Nirvana's most underrated songs and one of Kurt Cobain's not well-known songs... Many of Cobain's lyrics depict anger from the Nevermind album, which I really love listening to when I feel upset at something. This particular song, however, I enjoy listening to when I just want to be away from the world. I'm usually never in a mood like this, but today is one of those days when I do.




Man in the Box - Alice in Chains


Yeah, this was rather a short list seeing as though I really don't get angry often. But this last song in my list is by my second favorite grunge band (to Soundgarden), in which the lyrics by Layne Staley depict a man in his own misery looking up for help. Ultimately, when I'm in a mood where I feel against the world, this is almost the perfect grunge song for me to relate to. I'm just like the character from the music video sometimes, where he's in desperate need for saving...


_______________________


Please feel free to share your list, too! I am interested in everybody's taste. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I particularly love video game and toku music. lol xD

    ReplyDelete